It implements Time-based One-time Passwords (TOTP) like specified in RFC 6238.
Simply scan the QR code and login with the generated 6-digit code.
This is a fork of the great net.bierbaumer.otp_authenticator app written by
Bruno Bierbaumer, which has sadly been inactive since 2015. All credit for the
original version goes to Bruno.
* Free and Open-Source
* Encrypted storage
* Plain-text backups
* Encrypted backups using OpenPGP
* Sleek minimalistic Material Design
* Great Usability
* Compatible with Google Authenticator
Requires minimal permissions:
* Camera access for QR code scanning
* Storage access for import and export of the database
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
- This app contains non-free assets