– Auto Start featuring multiple modes
– Offline map support
– Stability improvements
– “All”-Filter for workout statistics
– Only add the “edited” flag to workouts if distance, date or duration were edited
– various bug fixes
please see the project repository on Codeberg for a more detailed list of changes
* Track workouts. Choose the type of sport you would like to track and just start running, cycling or hiking, for example. You can see the general information right below the map on the tracking screen.
* View your workouts. View general information such as date, time, duration, distance, speed and pace. See your route on a map. Work out your level of performance from the speed diagram.
* Open-Source. There is neither advertisement nor tracking, and the source code is open and licensed under the GPLv3.